Take 2 capsules daily. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Polypodium leucotomos (extract), L-Cystine, Punica granatum (Pomegranate extract), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Niacine (Nicotinamide), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate). Capsule: Glazing agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Colorants (E-171, E-129, E-133).
Through the combination of the exclusive technology FERNBLOCK + WHITE TECH COMPLEX, not only are we able to attain the fairness you desire, there are also additional anti-aging and photoprotection benefits that will aid in achieving a firmer, plumber and younger looking skin.
Placebo-controlled assessment of the efficacy of a dietary supplement (Purewhite Radiance) in reducing the visibility of skin blotches and creating a more even complexion.
Heliocare Purewhite Radiance demonstrates improvement in skin moisturization, skin brightness, skin elasticity and reduces water loss through our skin. These parameters are associated with decrease of skin blotches (whitening effect) and wrinkles (anti-aging effect).
The study was clinically evaluated by dermatologists, confirming the visible effects of the product on skin blotches and wrinkles. Heliocare Purewhite Radiance is a safe and effective treatment that combines different technologies with strong scientific support.
Data on file Industrial Farmacéutica Cantabria, S.A. Prof. F.Marzatico, Dr. E.Cestone & Dr. V.Nobile
- Fernblock has been extensively researched and developed in collaboration with Harvard Medical School for more than 12 years. Its efficacy has been demonstrated by numerous clinical trials published in leading international scientific journals.
- Fernblock is the first oral agent that has shown abilities to quench free radicals and decrease the development of hyperpigmentation.
- 100% Herbal, Extract of Polypodium leucotomos
- Increases skin's resistance against sunburn by 300%
- Decreases pigmentary response in our skin
- Prevents and repair DNA damage induced by harmful UV rays
- Excellent antioxidant property, reduces free radicals by up to 50%, preventing formation of hyperpigmentation caused by UV rays
- Inhibits MMP-1 that is responsible for the degradation of collagen, providing anti-aging benefits
- Protects the fibroblast in our skin and enhance the stimulation of collagen and elastin, resulting in a firmer and plumber skin
- A study has shown that reduction in melanin intensity was 68% greater in users consuming Fernblock + topical sunscreen as compared to Placebo + topical sunscreen. This demonstrates the efficacy of Fernblock and its ability to skin whitening.
- Punica Granatum (Ellagic Acid)
- Clinically proven as a safe and effective skin whitening agent
- Inhibits the activity of tyrosinase (the main enzyme of melanin production), which then prevents the formation of dark pigments
- Strong antioxidant properties that neutralize free radicals caused by environmental aggressors and also help in enhancing skin whitening
- A whitening agent which intercepts the formation of melanin, reducing the production of dark pigments, enhancing skin whitening
- Precursor of Glutathione, a potent antioxidant which plays an important role in the regulation of melanin production in our body
- After the formation of Glutathione, it directly aids in the inhibition of tyrosinase synthesis and activity. This directly reduces production of dark pigments - the cause of hyperpigmentation and skin darkening
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
- A potent and effective antioxidant that interferes with melanin synthesis, this decreases the melanin concentration in the skin, leading to a whiter looking skin
- Neutralizes free radicals from environmental aggressors and prevents collagen damage
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- Inhibits transfer of melanin to epidermal cells (skin surface)
- A study showed that Vitamin B3 has the ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and increase skin lightness compared with vehicle alone after 4 weeks of use
- Shown to decrease collagen oxidation and improve aging-induced yellowing of skin
- Is Purewhite Radiance safe and effective?
Purewhite Radiance lightens pigmentation from inside out which is effective for deeper hyperpigmentation that topical products cannot reach. The unique ingredient (Fernblock®) has been extensive researched and developed in Harvard Medical School for more than 12 years. Its efficacy has been demonstrated by numerous clinical trials published in leading international scientific journals. There are no known side effects associated with Purewhite Radiance.
- What is the recommended dosage for Purewhite Radiance?
Take two capsules daily, preferably one in the morning and one at night.
- Is Purewhite Radiance Halal certified?
The gelatincapusile is Halal certified and there are no animal derivatives in the ingredients.
- I am a vegetarian, can I take Purewhite Radiance?
You can consume Purewhite Radiance by removing the gelatin capsule.
- Who is suitable to consume Purewhite Radiance?
Anyone above the age of 12 that is concern with hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, and anti-aging is suitable to consume Purewhite Radiance.
- Do I still have to consume Heliocare Oral after taking Purewhite Radiance?
Yes, Purewhite Radiance is not a replacement for Heliocare Oral. For sun protection, please take your regular dose of Heliocare Oral.
- Can I use my whitening skincare products concurrently?
Definitely! For intense whitening, Purewhite Radiance will work internally whereas skincare products will work externally. This will ensure complete whitening of skin.
- Can I take Purewhite Radiance with other drugs or supplements?
Purewhite Radiance does not have any reported drug interaction and is safe to consume along with other supplements. However, pregnant and lactating ladies, should exercise caution and consult a doctor before any oral intake of supplements.
- How many capsules are there in each box and what is the composition of each capsule?
There are 60 capsules sufficient to cover the natural 28-day skin renewal cycle.
Active ingredients of each capsule:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- Which country is Purewhite Radiance from?
Purewhite Radiance is from Spain, manufactured by Industrial Farmaceutica Cantabria, S.A.